- Successful completion of an accredited Medical Assisting technical program.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “Leads by Example”
- Ability to Travel as needed
- Flexibility in schedule, as needed
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance that meets state minimum requirements.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer