The Center Manager will assist the Center Director with all aspects of Center operations. Ensures continuity with all other Nova departments. Responsible for quality assurance processes and maintaining high quality customer service. Assists the Center Director with meeting Center Performance Team Goals (“CPTG”).
• Regularly reviews Center performance against the Center Performance Team Goals (“CPTG”). In conjunction with the Center Director, develops action plans for areas of opportunity for improvement in CPTG. Recognizes and celebrates successes related to the CPTG.
• Proficient in, abides by and enforces all Company policies, procedures and initiatives.
• Assists with ensuring that the Center is meeting the standards of Nova’s compliance, infection control and risk & safety programs
• May be required from time to time to provide leadership coverage for Center in the event the Center Director is unavailable.
• Manages and performs patient processing, scheduling Medical and Physical Therapy Services, check in/out, and case management.
• Reviews and monitors Center activities; recommends changes in, or better utilization of Center's services, equipment and staff.
• Assists with monitoring of all ordering of supplies, inventory control and verification of shipments in accordance with Company standard operating procedures.
• In conjunction with the Center Director, performs supervisory duties to include: interviewing, hiring, monitoring employee development, plans/ensures new hire training and staff development.
• Assists with the maintenance of, and reports, equipment upkeep records and needs, cash receipts, verifies charge entries, and all other daily, weekly and monthly requirements and/or requests.
• Assists with establishing and maintaining positive professional communication with all external entities involved in patient care and case management, including, but not limited to, employers, insurance carriers, TPA’s, medical providers, patients and adjustors.
• In conjunction with the Center Director, acts as the liaison between employers and Center.
• In consultation with the Center Director, effectively recognizes and takes appropriate action to diffuse problematic situations within the Center and provides intervention and resolution of client issues and problems.
• Works in conjunction with the Central Billing Office office to ensure appropriate, accurate and timely reimbursement for all services rendered.
• Performs ancillary duties to include medical office support and patient processing as required by patient volume and/or Center needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School degree or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Successful completion of accredited Medical Assistant technical program or equvialent work experience
• 3 to 5 Years experience as a Medical Assistant in an Outpatient/Inpatient Setting or other equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 Year previous and/or current supervisory experience
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance that meets state required minimums.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “leads by example.”
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft office products, e-mail, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance and PTO. In addition, you will have immediate access to earned wages through our partnership with Payactiv.
Equal Opportunity Employer