Exciting Independent Locum /PRN Opportunities for Physicians- MD /DO in Georgia.
Opportunities also in Texas, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Tennessee.
No On Call/ No Weekends! Our hours of operation are Mon through Fri from 9 am to 6 pm. Make your own schedule!
Airfare, lodging, rental car/mileage all included.
Apply today to have one of our experienced recruiters contact you!
NOVA MEDICAL CENTERS successfully operates outpatient acute injury care clinics in an Occupational Medicine setting. Services include minor work injury care, NO chronic pain management! We offer a fully integrated EMR system with complete automation that provides the Medical Director with the opportunity to focus on delivering high quality patient care with minimal administrative duties required of the provider. With over 28 years in the Occupational Medicine industry Nova has built over 63 locations in Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Indiana with additional up-coming nation-wide openings. Successful candidates come from various medical backgrounds including UC, ED, FP, ER, IM or Ortho.
- Perform medical assessment of Center patients.
- Establish and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for Center patients.
- Maintain clinical core competency.
- Work with Chief Medical Officer and Regional Medical Directors to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards of Nova Medical Centers
- Cooperate and participate in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, judgment and quality of occupational health care
- Participate in and assist with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses, and other personnel employment by or associated with Nova Medical Centers
- Collaboration with center leadership team to positively impact quality of care, client and patient satisfaction and center performance.
- Registration with National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners is required.
- Current state licensure for MD or DO
- Current DEA licensure
- State Controlled Substance Licensure, if required by State Law
- Current CPR Registration
- Experienced in UC, ER, FP, ER, IM or Ortho, preferred.
- Experience/ability to suture.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
- Ability to work in a cooperative, multidiscipline setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good judgment, dependability, and integrity
- Professional appearance and demeanor